Friday, September 28, 2018

August 15th, 2018 “ Day 2"


“Practice Teaching”

Wednesday, August 15th, 2018

At 7.45 a.m - 09.45 a.m,

Teaching in STEM 1

This was my first day teaching in grade 12th STEM 1. I felt more relaxed compared  the first time I taught in STEM 4. It’s same withSTEM 4, before starting the learning process it is a must to pray first, then say "Good Morning miss Kiky! We're so glad to see you! Pauline peace to you! "


My first impression teaching STEM 1 was they were  little noisy, but when I was teaching, they could pay attention, although some of them were sleeping, or busy with their businesses. But I could get their attention, when I gave them questions, exercises, and assignments, then asking one of them to finish it on board.   

In addition, they were very enthusiastic in studying culture from Indonesia as well. They asked me many things. I learnt their languages, they also learnt my language – Bahasa Indonesia. 

At 10.10 a.m - 12.10 p.m
Teaching in STEM 4
Today was my second day teaching in STEM 4. They were very excited every day. If yesterday I looked nervous, but today I was better  than before. Today, the discussion was about Projectile Motion. I tried to recall the previous material, so they would still remember what the discussion was about.
The material were so easy captured by them. Although, the lesson topic was difficult enough. As there were many formulas that they should remember, they can do it well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;