Friday, September 28, 2018

"Departure and Arrival"

July 31st, 2018

On July 31, 2018, my friends and I departed from Ambon to Jakarta by plane at 8:30 a.m. This was my first trip by a plane after 15 years living in Ambon. I was not traveling anywhere. Huhu it’s so sad. It felt like “Oh My God, is it right ??? this was my best experience. but I'm willing to do it for my better future. then I’ve to give the best for them.
        Actually this was my first experience going broad as well.  I was not alone, I was with my  friends. We went by ourselves without any coordinator. 

We departed from Jakarta to Manila at 1:30 P.M. Moreover, our departure delayed.  We arrived in manila at 7:05 P.M. (Philippine’s time).  Arriving in manila, we changed our money, bought a sim card, and waited for a very long departure time. We spent time in the airport by sleeping waiting chair for more than 9 hours. It was super tiring .
August 1st, 2018


Finally, we arrived in Butuan Airport at August 1, 2018 at 7.10. We were picked up by the Dean of St. Paul Surigao, Sister Nicole, Mrs. Erika, Dina and Mr. Jake Ganto. :) 


"The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice."

Frank McCourt


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;