Friday, September 28, 2018

August 2nd, 2018


Courtesy Call to The University President

At 9.30 we met with the President of the University of St. Paul, namely Sister Marie Rosanne Mallillin SPC.

We were given souvenirs from the campus as a sign that we had become part of the University of St. Paul, that is become Paulnian Educator.

 
School Tour
 

At 11.00 we had campus tour. The facilities of St. Paul University were very complete. There were Elementary School, Junior High School and Senior High School building.

The first building we visited was the junior high school. There were many classes, very large atriums, chopel, school clinic, canteen, comfortable room , library, guest rooms. The facilities provided were complete. I think it's very comfortable to study here.
 

“Senior High School Buildings”



In senior high school buildings, there were same facilities like in junior high school. Those were classes,  conference hall, library, office, and Comfortable Room (CR). And also on this school , there was a very large school gym. It can be used as school hall as well.

”Favorite Spots”

I want to tell you about my favorite spot here. I liked spending my free time on this place. My favorite place was Senior High School library. It met almost all my needs.

I stayed there for one or two hours when I had any free time  for waiting the next classes. it had really comfy-colorful chairs, which makes studying a lot more fun! The library was always quiet and peaceful. If you needed something, the librarians were always willing to help. And don’t forget about the faster-free Wi-Fi .HAHA. it was so helpful. Because of this library,  I’ve got new idea to create a library in my future house like this, so it will make me relax when reading books. 😊

Everything you need for better future and success has already been written. And guess what? All you have to do is go to the library.
-Henri Frederic Amiel-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;