Friday, September 28, 2018

August 17th, 2018 “Day 4"


“Practice Teaching"
Friday, August 17th, 2018,
At 07.45 a.m 09.45 a.m
Teaching in STEM 1
On my third actual teaching, I had discussion about Circular Motion. As usual they could understand it well. they almost never found any difficulties in understanding the topic lesson.

At 10:10 a.m - 12:10 p.m
Teaching in STEM 4
On my fourth day actual teaching, I taught about Free Fall Motion. This material was relatively easy compared to the previous material. They could answer questions well. They could solve the problem, and so on.


“Indonesia Independence Day”



Today was Indonesia's 73rd Independence Day. Usually, we will do flag ceremonies and eat together at school/campus. But, this time it's very different. Although, we celebrated it without ceremony, we still sang Indonesian Raya songs in the field. I felt like “Oh My God! I miss Indonesia so much. I want go back now!” . I really miss my beloved family. Even though, my life is beautiful here, but "Indonesia still “a home” for me to come home".

 
In the progress of personality, first comes a declaration of independence, then a recognition of interdependence.
-Henry Van Dyke-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;