Friday, September 28, 2018

August 24th, 2018 - “ Last Day and Evaluation”

“Practice Teaching”

Friday, August 24th , 2018
At 07.45 a.m – 09.45 a.m  &  10.10 a.m – 12.10 p.m

Teaching in STEM 1 and STEM 4
STEM 1
Today was my last day I came to the class, I really wanted to make unforgettable memories with them. I brought material about Force. The learning method that I used was different one. I tried to reviewed the previous material by using games.  I named it "MDM" or "Music Playing- Dancing-Marker Roling". According to me, through this way, I could evaluate them easily. It their answers are correct, I would give them a reward. 

There was a funny incident in STEM 4 class, when I played the dangdut song entitled "Lagi Syantik-Siti Badriyah", one of my students raised the volume up of the speaker. They were so excited, they were dancing, like forget the world. LOL. In contrast, the music disrupted other classes, but it’s OK. 
It’s super nice and funny moments. HEHE. I was so happy seeing they were happy.
I was happy, but sad at the same time. I was happy as I will be back to Indonesia soon, but it was so hard to leave them. I also saw their sadness, when I said "this is my last day here", someone immediately cried, even when I entered the classroom there were students who always asked  “is this  the last time we meet ma’am?”. It feels like “Oh my God, I won’t leave them. I want to stay longer.”
I consider them like my own family. Many things I have learned from them. Especially from my co-operating teacher, Ms. Nessel Auditor. From her, I’ve learnt how to be a good teacher. Be a teacher which always missed by their students. The constructive criticisms, suggestions and comments every time in my teaching process, help me become better in the future. I know more about how to process everything if I become a teacher. I am also very grateful to be able to have an experience so valuable here, not only in the world of education, but also  about the different culture. That way we can appreciate each other.
Thank you for everything Miss Auditor and my beloved students STEM 1 and STEM 4.
STEM 4
“Muabot ang adlaw magkita ta ug sugaton ko nimo saimong katawa”
😊 See you next time 😊


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;